September "Puzzler" Shopping Credit Giveaway Rules
- Vendors at the September 12 Sip & Ship Online Artisan Market will each have a clue posted in their booth and can verbally provide the clue to visitors as well. Contestants, using whatever clues they have gathered at either or both of the live market sessions (11-1 PST and 5-8 PST) on Zoom will try to determine the correct arrangement of letters to spell the correct words that solve the puzzle. Contestants will then email their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Puzzler" in the subject line, by the deadline of 11:59 PM CST on September 14, 2020.
- The prize, a $15 shopping credit toward a purchase at a vendor booth, must be spent at the next Sip & Ship event, currently scheduled for October 10.
- The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries submitted to the sponsor via email at email@example.com with "Puzzler" in the subject line. Notification of the winner will be delivered as an email to the address provided in the emailed entry.
- To claim their prize, the winner will make contact with the event host during the October 10 event. The Sponsor (ZRecs, LLC) will then pay the vendor up to $15 for a purchase at the vendor booth on behalf of the winner.
- Vendors at Sip & Ship Online Artisan Markets are not employees of the Sponsor. The Sponsor assume no liability regarding the delivery, accuracy, quality, or actual provision of promised goods by a Sip & Ship vendor. Any recourse for purchases lies with the relationship between the vendor and winner.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- This promotion is void where prohibited.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- This prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.